Thanks so much for your interest in SpeakEasy Stage Company’s 2023-2024 Season.
We have five great shows set for this season:
- Potus: Or, Behind Every Great Dumb*ss are Seven Women Trying to Keep Him Alive – Sept. 15 – Oct. 15, 2023
- The Band’s Visit – Nov. 10 – Dec. 10, 2023
- A Case for the Existence of God – Jan. 26 – Feb. 17, 2024
- Cost of Living – March 8 – 30, 2024
- A Strange Loop – April 26 – May 25, 2024
For more information on any of our shows, please click here.
This form will walk you through the process of ordering online.
We are currently selling 5 & 4-show seated subscriptions and 6 & 4-ticket FlexPasses.
What is the difference between a seated subscription and a FlexPass?
Prices appear in the drop-down menu below. The three pricing categories for seated subscriptions are:
- FIRST LOOK – which covers the first four performances of every show, (Series #1-4)
- PRIME – which covers all weeknight and weekend performances after the first weekend, (Series #5-21)
- MIDWEEK MATINEE – the 2PM Thursday matinee performance (Wednesday matinee for The Band’s Visit) (Series #24)
Please feel free to call the BostonTheatreScene Box Office at 617 933 8600 if you would prefer to order by phone. Please check here for Ticketing Services’ hours.
You can also call Jim in the SpeakEasy office at 617-482-3279 if you have questions.
We look forward to having you with us this season!
Upon submission of the form, your payment info will be securely processed within 48 hours. Upon completion of the order, you will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com.